The First Liberty Partners Team
Since 1987 Eric has had a focus on industrial and office real estate specializing in South Eastern and South Central Pennsylvania. His extensive experience brings real estate expertise to all of his client relationships which encompasses seller and landlord representation, as well as buyer and tenant representation.
- 2015-Present: President/Owner, First Liberty Partners
- 2012 - 2015 - Managing Director, Newmark, Grubb, Knight, Frank
- 2000 - 2012 - Associate Vice President, Grubb & Ellis Company
- 1992 - 2000 - Sales Associate, NAI Geis Realty Group, Inc.
- 1990 - 1992 - Sales Associate, Source Realty Group, Inc.
- 1987 - 1990 - Sales Associate, Morgan Barclay Company
PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITIONS / AFFILIATIONS
- Chester County Commercial Industrial Investment Council (CII)
- Board of Directors - 2006-2011, 2015-Present
- President - 2009-2011
- Vice President - 2007-2009
- Chester County Economic Development Council
- Marketing Committee - 2009-Present
- Board of Directors - 2009-2011
- Route 1 Economic Initiative - Co-Chair, Marketing Committee - 2013-Present
- South Eastern Economic Development Council of PA (Seedcopa) - Board of Directors, 2009-2011
Eric spends his personal time with his wife, two teenage boys, and 2 four legged friends. An avid basketball fan, Eric coached in the Upward Basketball program for numerous years. As a devoted Penn State fan, you will find him at Beaver Stadium on many fall weekends.
Frank Englund brings nearly two decades of real estate experience. Frank specializes in both office and industrial real estate. Frank has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate and has successfully represented landlords and tenants, buyers and sellers, with the cumulative square footage of those transactions exceeding 15 million square feet.
Frank is a member of the Chester County Industrial Development Council and Exton Region Chamber of Commerce. Frank has served as a Board Member on numerous organizations:
- Western Chester County Industrial Development Authority
- Chester County Industrial Development Council
- Exton Region Chamber of Commerce
- Cornerstone Bank
- Malvern Business & Professional Association
Outside of his professional life, Frank thoroughly enjoys time with his wife and four children as well as most outdoor activities including cycling, tennis, golf, kayaking, and paddle boarding.
Some of the companies Frank has successfully represented:
Brandywine Hospital Foundation
Congressman James Gerlach
Exton Region Chamber of Commerce
Frame Group, Ltd.
Grateful Dog Enterprises
Huntington Learning Center
PA Leadership Charter School
Penn Liberty Bank
Shannon Chemical Corporation
Witmer Public Safety Group